Monday, December 21, 2009

The AGREEMENT






The three of us: Lee, Susan, and I were clumped together as the whole group walked the narrow tire tracks back to the main road.  We had just looked at, I believe, a 3700 year old engraving of a Minoan ship on rocks near to the center of Lake Superior.


As we walked I told Lee and Susan about the FAR.  I was suprized to hear one of them, I think it was Lee, say something like "I would like to see the FAR.  The other, probably Susan, responded like, "Me Too."  So I agreed to contact Larry.
But I forgot!


Lee reminded me, three months later at the Conference of Ancient America at Marquette, Michigan.  The Conference of Ancient America is where all the knowledgable scholars about subjects inprotant to understand ancient America meet.  There are many topics but the Conference appears to have agreed by majority acceptance that:


1  Many peoples came to ancient America in many boats from many places at many times. and


2. The Copper Trail story where about 110 million pounds of copper were carried away by some of those people, i.e. Minoans, is a story the Conference wants to make known.


So I wrote an email to Larry.  Then I forgot about the Trip to FAR again!
This time Larry reminded me.


" Mon, December 14, 2009 1:18:52 PM"
"Hi, Myron,
 "Any more news on Lee Pennington possibly coming to take the tour you and I went on in 2008?
 

"That would be great! Late March is probably the end range of the window for missing the ticks, snakes, chiggers and wildly growing vegetation for such a trip. ...


"Well, let me know about Pennington and Merry Christmas to you and yours. —Larry"


No comments:

Post a Comment